Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Introduction

I am a black female (former democrat) who is not supporting Obama. My family and friends cannot believe that after the election I will not jump on the Obama Mania Mobile. If they were using their brains they would understand that I did not support him during the election therefore nothing magical has happened to me now that he is the President-elect. I am not the most eloquent writer but I can write from my heart. Being in NY I am basically surrounded by liberals. During the election I joined Facebook and it was there that I "met" like minded people and felt at home instantly. Needless to say I was bummed out at the election results and I am bracing myself for some of the changes that are a coming. I am creating this blog to "vent" as needed. I sincerely hope that the conservatives can re-energize and get back to our root beliefs. I plan to be as active as possible to help reach that goal. Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read my rant.

'We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on, we're going to survive. Today we celebrate our Independence Day'
-Bill Pullham (President Thomas Whitmore - Independence Day)

No comments: